luni, 15 noiembrie 2010

What would you want in the perfect WordPress photo theme?

After having finished a myriad of enormously time consuming projects I have decided I need to do something just for fun. So I’m going to build an advanced (and free) WordPress theme for photographers. I’ve noticed over the last couple of years that photographers really love WordPress but that the themes out there, great as they are, are quite inflexible and uniform. As a result a lot of photographers go out and buy a premium theme customized for photographers and advertised as being the greatest thing since the SLR only to realize they are just clunky and inflexible WordPress themes built on top of other clunky and inflexible free themes. So, because I have a lot of photographer friends and because I like building WordPress themes I’m going to build a rock solid WordPress theme specifically for photographers that has tons of customizability and functionality built in.


I’m a photographer myself, but since I don’t actually sell my photography services I have chosen not to have a dedicated site for it. Therefore I am not the ideal person to make a list of what the perfect or ideal WordPress photo theme should do in terms of functionality, customizability and integration. So instead of making a list myself only to realize I left out all the important stuff I’m asking you point blank what you want.


Go to the comments below and give me your dreams, desires and crazy ideas for what a photography WordPress theme should and could do and I’ll bundle it all up and see if I can incorporate all of, or as much as possible of it into the new theme. Think of it as a collaborative effort: You provide the ideas, I make them into reality!


WordPress Training Package, A Collection of Video Tutorials and WordPress Blogging Tools, Is An Extremely Easy To Understand And Most Complete Series You Can Ever Find On The Internet That Takes You From Learning The Basics To Becoming A WordPress Experts


Check it out!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu