duminică, 14 noiembrie 2010

WordPress Tutorials for WordPress 3.0 – Mark McLaren Recommends WP101

Results are in from my survey regarding what free easy WordPress tutorials you would like to see next on Business Blogging 101, and they are strongly in favor of an Introduction to WordPress 3.0.


While I’m working on a WordPress 3.0 tutorial, I want to bring to your attention another really outstanding resource for WordPress Tutorials: the “WordPress 101” site created and maintained by Shawn Hesketh.


I just signed up for WordPress 101 myself to see what’s covered. I was familiar with these tutorials already. Now they have been updated to cover WordPress version 3.0. And you can “Pay What You Wish”, meaning you pay what you feel is appropriate / what you can afford.


Shawn’s video tutorial style is exemplary. Unlike some other WordPress video tutorial makers I know , Shawn does not shoot from the hip. His presentations are polished and precise. Think about the time and care taken to make these tutorials – and how much you will gain by following them – when you decide on an amount you want to pay. (Not to mention the fact that Shawn donates half to charity!) Paying a few dollars does not get much easier – and more win-win-win – than this!


So check out WordPress 101 Tutorials, and let me – and Shawn, of course – know what you think! After you have done that, I’m sure you’ll have some ideas about other things you would like to know about WordPress 3.0 – and Free, Easy WordPress Tutorials on Business Blogging 101 will be happy to deliver.

Filed under: WordPress Tutorials Tagged: | mcbuzz, tutorials, wordpress3.0, easy wordpress tutorials, free wordpress tutorials, wp101, shawn hesketh, wordpress 101


My WordPress eBook guides readers through the steps of setting up and maintaining a WordPress site using instructions written for newbies and pros alike. Attractive sales page and 60% commission payouts.


Check it out!

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu